Helicopter Size: 19.5 cm (L) x 10.2 cm (H) x 4 cm (W)
Box Size: 40.5 x 23.9 x 7.2 cm
Helicopter Battery: 3.7V 150mAh Li-poly Battery
Controller Battery: 6 x "AA" 1.5V Batteries (not included)
Charging Time: About 50-60 mitutes
Flying Time: About 6-8 minutes
Contolling distance: About 10 meters
1 x S800G I/R Helicopter
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Main Blades
1 x Head Cover
1 x Screw Driver
1 x User Manual
Important NOTES for FIRST flight£º
1. Make sure the controller (or Transmitter) and the helicopter are fully charged.
2. It takes time to connect the helicopter with the controller. The procedure is: First push forward the throttle, you will see the lights on the circuit board start flashing after that, which means it's connecting with the remote and at this moment the helicopter is not prepared yet. When the lights stop flashing ( takes about 10 seconds ), the helicopter is ready, you can push the throttle and start to play then.
3. Set up channel from A or B before turning on and during the flight it's senseless switching off to another channels.
- 100% BRAND NEW! 4 Channel Infrared Control.
- Gyroscope system: Flying more stable. Function: up/down,forward/backward,turn left/right,sideward Flight.
- With Flashing Lights
- Double Protection: Helicopter flys more safety, as it will be power-off automatically when chocked
- Indoor Flight