100% brand new and high quality.
Model No. Z008
With a 4-channel infrared control system incorporating mini side rotors allows flight control not only in the expected way, but in all directions.
Can fly Left/right, forward/backward, ascend/descend, left-leaning, rightist . Indoor Flight
Dimension: 22 x 13 x 9.5cm/8.66 x 5.12 x 3.74"(L x W X H)
Frequency: Infrared control
Operational range: approx 15m
Battery: 3.7V 180mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
Flying time: approx 10 minutes
Charge time: approx 30~ 40 minutes
Transmitter batteries: "AA"1.5V X6 (Not included)
Weight: Approx 600g.
Easy and Convenient to use.
Operation description: 1. turn the power switch planes, colored lights flashing, which means that the aircraft is normal, then the aircraft on a flat ground. Turn on the transmitter power switch. 2. the power light is blinking, the up / down joystick pushed to the maximum position and then back to the minimum position, the remote indicator lit, then the remote controller can be used normally, you can prepare to take off.
1 x 4CH Gyro RC Copter Helicopter (Without original packing)
1 x USB Cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Main Rotor Blade
1 x Side Rotor Blade
1 x User Manual
- With a 4-channel infrared control system incorporating mini side rotors allows flight control not only in the expected way, but in all directions.
- Can fly Left/right, forward/backward, ascend/descend, left-leaning, rightist . Indoor Flight
- Dimension: 22 x 13 x 9.5cm/8.66 x 5.12 x 3.74"(L x W X H)
- Battery: 3.7V 180mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
- Note: 1. remote control or helicopter power is low, it will affect the remote distance. 2. If the helicopter is running low, there will be flying high enough or take off difficult. 3. If the helicopter appears damaged or deformed, such as the wing is broken do not fly. 4. Do not fly in the sun, infrared remote control will be light interference, affecting aircraft control. 5. Keep calm indoor airflow, do not fly in windy situations will affect aircraft control. 6. Charging: Please turn off the helicopter power, the charging cable into the charging jack helicopter, remote control, green light when charging, green light off the end of charge. If using USB charging, the USB red light when charging, off when charging is completed. 7. Please read the reference manual before flying.