Download and install the "i-helicopter" App from the App Store.
Charge the transmitter and iHelicopter via USB.
Plug the transmitter in the audio jack of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Turn the volume to the max before flying the iHelicopter.
"Apple", "iPod", "iPod Touch", "iPhone" and "iPad" are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc. The product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
Battery: 3.7V 80mAh Li-Polymer
Movement: Left/Right Rotation, Forward/Back, Hover and Land
Control Range: 12 meter
Channel: 3.5 Channel
Gyro Tilt Control
Suitable: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models
Transmitter Charging Time: about 120 minutes
Helicopter Charging Time: about 40 minutes
Transmitter Playing Time: about 120 minutes
Helicopter Playing Time: about 6 minutes
Item size: 10 * 5.5 * 2cm/3.94"*2.17"*0.79"
Item weight: 13g/0.45oz
Package size: 13 * 7.5 * 6.3cm/5.12"*2.95*2.48"
Package weight: 550g/19.4oz
1 * Mini Helicopter
1 * Transmitter
1 * USB Charger Cable
1 * Instruction Manual
- Super mini Helicopter which is controlled by iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Compact appearance design, strong impact resistance.
- High quality alloy and plastic fuselage, high tenacity rotor wing. Three channel infrared control helicopter with Gyro.
- Free to go forward and back, turn around in right or left, hover and land. Advanced intelligent balanced system, full function.
- Double-deck propeller to ensure steady flight. With flashlight, it supports indoor flight.
- Free controller app downloadable from iTune Store.